Fixed or Free wheel ,you decide
The Monza is named after the Italian Grand Prix circuit where Sir Stirling Moss won the 1959 race in a Cooper Climax. This is our original single speed bike and is still the perfect bike for town. For the brave among you can ride the Monza fixed as it has a flip-flop hub as you can with all our single speed bikes. Just be careful when jumping over curbs!
The T100 frame has a compact track type geometry which is perfect for weaving in and around obstacles when city riding. The Monza is still versatile and is at home on a leisurely village run on a Sunday as it is on an early morning commute to work. The Monza combines confident, sharp handling with comfort and smoothness.
As with the whole Cooper Range the Monza uses the very best components for the price. The Steel Reynolds 520 frame (double butted for all your steel lovers out there) is stiff and light. The smooth ride is provided by the Alex R475 rims (in a no nonsense matt black finish) with the ultra responsive Continental Tyres. As for stopping power the Tektro brakes wont let you down. Our partnership with Brooks gives this bike the beautiful Brooks Swallow saddle and the frame’s exceptional Deep Blue finish is topped off with the intricate Cooper headbadge.
If our stockists do not have this bike in stock please contact us directly here: email@example.com
Spec & Features +
- Cooper T100 700C Reynolds 520 Cr Mo Steel track frame - TIG welded
- S=52cm / M=57cm / L=61cm
- Monza Blue
- 9.95 kg
- Tektro R530 dual pivot forged aluminum arms in polished silver with adjustable cartidge pads
- Tektro RL720 forged aluminum lever and bracket
- FSA 11/8" threadless A-head
- Forged alloy 20deg drop 120mm ext (90mm ext on 52cm bike). Polished alloy
- Cooper Flat bar - polished alloy with 3deg sweep x 480mm
- Velo Gel black with anodised black clamp
- Brooks B15 Swallow in black with chrome rail
- Alloy silver single bolt fixing
- 42T 7075 anodised alloy CNC machined
- Sturmey Archer FCT22 6061polished forged alloy 165mm crank arm. Square taper
- KMC Z510 HX 1/8" x 1/2"
- Wellgo LU-962 silver all alloy
- BOTTOM BRACKET
- Sun Race sealed cartridge
- Alex R475 700C 30mm deep profile 32 spoke. Black with CSW and WJ technology
- Kenda 700 x 25C
- FRONT HUB
- Formula TH-50 large flange sealed bearing silver
- REAR HUB
- Formula TH-51 large flange sealed bearing silver. 16T freewheel / 16T fixed gear
Size Chart +
5‘.6”(168cm) to 6’.1”(185cm)
31” to 34”
For indication purposes only
Cooper bikes are aptly named after racing circuits the company has seen victory on, the first models Monza & Sebring are where Cooper won the F1 Championship in 1959.
Our classic British waxed cotton satchel
Take a look