The Cooper Sebring is an edgy, aggressive track bike, with flip - flop rear hub for freewheel or fixed wheel riding.
One speed wonder
The Cooper T100 Sebring is a real head turner. John Cooper always had a design philosophy of building things that were not only functional but also beautiful. Like the Cooper F1 cars of the sixties the Sebring looks fast. 1959 was the first year F1 hit America and Cooper’s won that race in Sebring, Florida – the race this bike is named after.
The Sebring is aggressive in its geometry making it perfect for city riding. The new Cooper bullhorns now have aero brakes making it perfect for cutting through town. The Cooper Pearl paint job is unique and stands out in a crowd. The Sebring can be used for both single speed freewheel and fixed gear riding.
As with the whole Cooper Range the Sebring uses the very best components for the price. The Steel Reynolds 520 frame (double butted for all your steel lovers out there) is stiff and light. The T100’s compact geometry is perfect for urban riding. The smooth ride is provided by the Alex Pro-35 rims (in a dazzling polished finish) along with the ultra responsive Continental Tyres. As for stopping power the Tektro brakes wont let you down. Once again Brooks gives this bike the beautiful Brooks Swallow saddle and the frame’s exceptional finish is topped of with the intricate Cooper headbadge.
Spec & Features +
- Cooper T100 700C Reynolds 520 Cr Mo Steel track frame - TIG welded
- S=52cm / M=57cm / L=61cm
- Sebring Pearl
- 9.65 kg
- Tektro R525 dual pivot forged aluminum arms in polished silver with adjustable cartidge pads
- Tektro TL720 forged aluminum lever and bracket
- Forged alloy 20deg drop 90mm ext ,Polished alloy
- Cooper short bullhorn bar - polished alloy
- Black grip tape
- Brooks B15 Swallow in black with chrome rail
- Alloy silver single bolt fixing
- 42T 7075 anodised alloy CNC machined
- Sturmey Archer FCT22 6061polished forged alloy 165mm crank arm. Square taper
- KMC Z510 HX 1/8" x 1/2"
- VP-468 polished silver alloy
- BOTTOM BRACKET
- SA BSS15
- Alex PRO-35 ,700C 30mm deep profile 32 spoke. High polish with CSW and WJ technology
- Continental Ultra Sport 700 x 28c
- FRONT HUB
- Formula TH-50 large flange sealed bearing silver
- REAR HUB
- Formula TH-51 large flange sealed bearing silver. 16T freewheel / 16T fixed gear
Size Chart +
5‘.6” to 6’.1”
31” to 34”
For indication purposes only
Cooper bikes are aptly named after racing circuits the company has seen victory on, the first models Monza & Sebring are where Cooper won the F1 Championship in 1959.
Our classic British waxed cotton satchel
Take a look