The Cooper Spa is a perfect balance between sharp handling and riding comfort.
Beautiful chrome bikes have been lusted after for years. This bike is named after a classic Grand Prix Circuit Spa – where Jack Brabham won in his Cooper Climax in 1960.
The Spa uses classic Cooper track handle bars which are topped off in beautiful racing green Brooks Bar tape – matching the green Brooks Swallow saddle. We challenge you to find a production bike with a better chrome finish. You can use the Spa fixed or free wheel with the flip flop hub giving you the option perfect for city commutes or just impressing you friends.
As with the whole Cooper Range the Spa uses the very best components for the price. Adhering to one of John Cooper’s favourite sayings “You buy cheap you buy twice”. The Steel Reynolds 520 frame (double butted for all your steel lovers out there) is stiff and light. The T100’s compact geometry is perfect for urban riding. The smooth ride is provided by the Alex R475 rims (in a no nonsense matt black finish) with the ultra responsive Continental Tyres. As for stopping power the Tektro brakes wont let you down.
Spec & Features +
- Cooper T100 700C Reynolds 520 Cr Mo Steel track frame - TIG welded
- S=52cm / M=57cm / L=61cm
- High polish Chrome
- 9.95 kg
- Tektro R530 dual pivot forged aluminium arms in polished silver with adjustable cartridge pads
- Tektro RL720 forged aluminium lever and bracket
- TH-888 11/8" threadless A-head
- 3D Forged alloy 4 bolt 6 deg drop 90 mm ext . Polished alloy
- Cooper Rivage Track bar - polished alloy Width 420mm
- Brooks green leather tape
- Brooks B15 Swallow in green with chrome rail
- Alloy silver single bolt fixing
- 42T 7075 anodised alloy and black CNC machined
- Sturmey Archer FCT62 polished forged alloy 165mm crank arm. Square taper
- KMC Z510 HX 1/8" x 1/2"
- VP 468 High polish silver alloy
- BOTTOM BRACKET
- SA BBS18 sealed cartridge
- Alex R475 700C 30mm deep profile 32 spoke. Black with CSW and WJ technology
- Continental 700 x 28C
- FRONT HUB
- Formula TH-50 large flange sealed bearing silver
- REAR HUB
- Formula TH-51 large flange sealed bearing silver. 16T freewheel / 16T fixed gear
Size Chart +
5‘.6” to 6’.1”
31” to 34”
For indication purposes only
Cooper bikes are aptly named after racing circuits the company has seen victory on, the first models Monza & Sebring are where Cooper won the F1 Championship in 1959.
Our classic British waxed cotton satchel
Take a look