The Cooper Zandvoort, street bike is the ultimate all rounder with the benefit of 3 speeds.
Ease of three
The Cooper Zandvoort is our all rounder. Use it for leisurely rides or fast commutes it won’t let you down. The Zandvoort circuit was the location for the Dutch Grand Prix where Coopers won in the sixties. Holland may be a flat country but the 3 speeds of the Zandvort bike mean you don’t have to struggle with big hills.
The Zandvoort frame is a modified T100 frame allowing for the smooth Shimano Nexus 3 speed hub. The straight Cooper Hanger bars are perfect for easy riding with convenient grip shift gears.
The Steel Reynolds 520 frame (double butted for all your steel lovers out there) is finished in gun metal grey & Monza blue. The T100’s compact geometry is perfect for urban riding. The smooth ride is provided by the Alex Race 24 rims (in a no nonsense matt black finish) with the ultra responsive Continental Tyres. As for stopping power the Tektro brakes wont let you down. The bike comes with standard fit colour matched alloy mudguards. Our partnership with Brooks gives this bike the beautiful Brooks Swallow saddle along with the unique Cooper headbadge.
Spec & Features +
- Cooper T100 700C Reynolds 520 Cr Mo Steel track frame - TIG welded
- S=52cm / M=57cm / L=61cm
- Gun metal grey and Monza Blue
- 10.9 kg
- Tektro R530 dual pivot forged aluminium arms in polished silver with adjustable cartridge pads
- Tektro FL-750 forged aluminium lever and bracket
- FSA 11/8" threadless A-head
- Forged alloy 10deg drop 90 ext . Polished alloy
- Cooper Hanger Flat bar - polished alloy with 3deg sweep x 480mm
- Black rubber grips
- Brooks B15 Swallow in black with chrome rail
- Alloy silver single bolt fixing
- 42T 7075 anodised alloy CNC machined
- Sturmey Archer FCT22 6061 polished forged alloy 165mm crank arm. Square taper
- KMC Z510 HX 1/8" x 1/2"
- Wellgo LU-962 silver all alloy
- BOTTOM BRACKET
- Sun Race sealed cartridge
- Alex Race 24, 700C 30mm deep profile 32 spoke. Black with CSW and WJ technology
- Continental 700 x 28C
- FRONT HUB
- Formula TH-50 large flange sealed bearing silver
- REAR HUB
- Shimano Nexus 3 speed
Size Chart +
5‘.6” to 6’.1”
31” to 34”
For indication purposes only
Cooper bikes are aptly named after racing circuits the company has seen victory on, the first models Monza & Sebring are where Cooper won the F1 Championship in 1959.
Stainless steal bottle cage
Take a look