Sporty with 5 gears
The Aintree is a British classic just like the venue. Aintree may well be known for horse racing but in the golden age of motor racing it was also a famous F1 circuit. Coopers won the British Grand Prix in 1959 at Aintree circuit.
The Cooper Aintree five speed is ideal for comfortable, sporty riding. The frame is made from Reynolds 531 lugged tubing finished with black Brooks Team Pro S saddle with matching bar tape, Powder Blue paintwork and Aintree decals. The T250 Aintree combines style and beauty with the convenience of 5 gears.
Cooper bikes use their Engineering expertise to create bikes that are designed and manufactured to meet the high standards demanded by our customers. Cooper bikes ensure that all components meet or exceed the latest CEN test standards, and only work with trusted, established industry specialists and component suppliers to deliver the perfect package. The Aintree perfectly combines this modern Technology and Engineering with classic style and elegance. Cooper Engineering Team worked with Sturmey Archer to design a unique crankset, and combined it their timeless 5 speed rear hub to provide outstanding performance maintaining a classic, clean look. Mavic Open Sport rims and Tektro brakes provide the stopping power.
Spec & Features +
- Cooper T250 700C Reynolds 531 Mn Mo double butted brazed steel frame
- XS=48cm / S=52cm / M=57cm
- Light Blue
- Tektro R538 dual pivot forged aluminium arms in polished silver with adjustable cartridge pads
- Tektro RL720 forged aluminium lever and bracket
- 1" Threaded
- Forged alloy quill stem
- Cooper drop bars - polished alloy width 400mm
- Brooks Black Leather tape
- Brooks Team Pro S in black with chrome rail
- Alloy silver single bolt fixing
- Cooper / Sturmey Archer 44T 7075 anodised alloy CNC machined
- Sturmey Archer FCT64 6061 polished forged alloy crank arm. Square taper
- KMC Z510 HX 1/8" x 1/2"
- MKS Sylvan Touring
- BOTTOM BRACKET
- Sun Race sealed cartridge
- Mavic Open Sport 700C 36 spoke
- Kenda 700 x 25C
- FRONT HUB
- Sturmey Archer HBT
- REAR HUB
- Sturmey Archer S-RF5 - 5 speed internal hub gears. 17T freewheel
Size Chart +
5‘.3” to 5’.7”
5‘.6” to 6’.1”
28” to 32”
31” to 34”
For indication purposes only
Cooper bikes are aptly named after racing circuits the company has seen victory on, the first models Monza & Sebring are where Cooper won the F1 Championship in 1959.
Our classic British waxed cotton satchel
Take a look