The Cooper Oporto follows our tradition of elegance, simplicity and high quality.
Elegant & Timeless
The Cooper Oporto is inspired by the classic lightweight steel racing bikes of the Sixties, and combines timeless styling with the latest materials and technology. Simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
Oporto was the venue for the Portuguese Formula 1 Grand Prix where Cooper won 3 times. The Cooper Oporto combines style and beauty with the convenience of 5 gears.
Cooper bikes use their Engineering expertise to create bikes that are designed and manufactured to meet the high standards demanded by our customers. Cooper bikes ensure that all components meet or exceed the latest CEN test standards, and only work with trusted, established industry specialists and component suppliers to deliver the perfect package. The Oporto perfectly combines this modern Technology and Engineering with classic style and elegance. The beautiful lugged and brazed frame uses Reynolds 520 Cr Mo butted steel tube to ensure lightweight strength and durability.
The Cooper Engineering Team worked with Sturmey Archer to design a unique crankset, and combined it with their timeless 5 speed rear hub to provide outstanding performance maintaining a classic, clean look. Mavic Open Sport rims and Tektro brakes provide the stopping power. The classic Brooks B17S Lady saddle and Brooks leather bar grips guarantee quality and comfort. Complete with polished alloy mudguards and chrome rear rack and finished in Spring White with Oporto decals.
Spec & Features +
- Cooper T250 700C Reynolds 520 Cr Mo double butted brazed steel frame
- XS=48cm / S=52cm / M=57cm
- Spring white
- 10.3 KG
- Tektro R369 dual pivot forged aluminium arms in polished silver with adjustable cartridge pads
- Tektro FL-750 forged aluminium lever and bracket
- 1" Threaded
- Forged alloy quill stem
- Curved - polished alloy width 495mm
- Brooks Black Leather Slender Grips
- Brooks B17S Lady in black with chrome rail
- Alloy silver single bolt fixing
- Cooper / Sturmey Archer 44T 7075 anodised alloy CNC machined
- Sturmey Archer FCT64 6061 polished forged alloy crank arm. Square taper
- KMC Z510 HX 1/8" x 1/2"
- VP Alloy High Polished
- BOTTOM BRACKET
- Sun Race sealed cartridge
- Mavic Open Sport 700C 36 spoke
- Kenda 700 x 25C
- FRONT HUB
- Sturmey Archer HBT
- REAR HUB
- Sturmey Archer S-RF5 - 5 speed internal hub gears. 17T freewheel
Size Chart +
5‘.3” to 5’.7”
5‘.6” to 6’.1”
28” to 32”
31” to 34”
For indication purposes only
Cooper bikes are aptly named after racing circuits the company has seen victory on, the first models Monza & Sebring are where Cooper won the F1 Championship in 1959.
Our classic British waxed cotton satchel
Take a look