The Cooper Reims is a 5 speed road bike designed for leisure and light touring.
The Cooper Reims is inspired by the classic lightweight steel racing bikes of the Sixties, and combines timeless styling with the latest materials and technology. Simple. Elegant. Beautiful. Named after the Reims Grand Prix in France where Coopers won in the Sixties, the Cooper Reims will be at home on the mountains of the Alps or the flat of the city centre in Paris.
The T200 Reims combines style and beauty with the convenience of 5 gears. The T200 frame uses Steel Reynolds 531 which has been the choice for brilliant steel bikes of the past. The double butted frame is finished in a classic cream like some beautiful bikes of yesteryear. The ride is composed on the Mavic Open Sport Rims with the responsive Kenda Tyres. As for stopping power the Tektro brakes wont let you down. The bike comes with standard fit alloy mudguards. Our partnership with Brooks gives this bike the beautiful Brooks Swallow saddle in brown with matching brown leather Brooks bar tape.
Spec & Features +
- Cooper T200 700C Reynolds 531 Mn Mo double butted brazed steel frame
- S=52cm / M=57cm / L=61cm
- Classic Cream
- 11.5 kg
- Tektro R538 dual pivot forged aluminum arms in polished silver with adjustable cartidge pads
- Tektro RL720 forged aluminum lever and bracket
- FSA 1" Threaded
- Forged alloy quill stem
- Drop bar - polished alloy width 400mm
- Brooks Brown Leather tape
- Brooks B15 Swallow in brown with chrome rail
- Alloy silver single bolt fixing
- Cooper / Sturmey Archer 44T 7075 anodised alloy CNC machined
- Sturmey Archer FCT64 6061polished forged alloy crank arm. Square taper
- KMC Z510 HX 1/8" x 1/2"
- MKS Sylvan Touring
- BOTTOM BRACKET
- Sun Race sealed cartridge
- Mavic Open Sport 700C 36 spoke
- Kenda 700 x 25C
- FRONT HUB
- Sturmey Archer HBT
- REAR HUB
- Sturmey Archer S-RF5 - 5 speed internal hub gears. 17T freewheel
Size Chart +
5‘.6” to 6’.1”
31” to 34”
For indication purposes only
Cooper bikes are aptly named after racing circuits the company has seen victory on, the first models Monza & Sebring are where Cooper won the F1 Championship in 1959.
Our classic British waxed cotton satchel
Take a look