The Cooper Revival 11 a steel machine that feels part of you
Ultimate Steel Tourer
The Cooper Revival 11 is the ultimate steel touring bike. Inspired by the classic lightweight racing bikes of the sixties and combines timeless styling with the latest materials and technology.
The Revival 11 celebrates the history and heritage of Cooper.
The stunning lugged and brazed frame uses Reynolds 853 steel tubing ensuring light weight, strength and durability.
Using the beautiful Campagnola Athena group set, with 22 speed derailleur, these match perfectly with the classic frame design.
The Cooper Green colour matches perfectly with the polished alloy components. Red Brooks Swallow saddle and matching red leather bar tape add character and personality with each ride. As with all our bikes, our head badge sets off the bike’s high-quality finish.
If you want a stylish, classic, road, racing, touring bike, there can be no better steel bike available.
Spec & Features +
- Cooper T200 700C Reynolds 853 double butted brazed steel frame
- S=52cm / M=57cm / L=61cm
- Cooper Green
- Cooper Long reach, for mudguard clearance
- Campagnolo Athena Silver power -torque
- TH -1151W 22.2mm Threaded
- Kalloy KL-80, Forged Aluminium 80mm ext
- Cooper Mirabeau alloy polished with Cooper logo
- Brooks Deep Red leather tape
- Brooks B15 Swallow in Deep Red with chrome rail
- Leechi SP-222 Aluminium 27.2 x 350mm length
- Campagnolo Athena
- Campagnolo Athena 22 speed 170mm 39-52
- Campagnolo CN9MCH1 Chorus
- VP -365 Barrel polished light alloy
- BOTTOM BRACKET
- Campagnolo OC13MCEG
- Mavic Open Pro Sport, polished silver
- Continental Ultra Sport 700 x 28c
- FRONT HUB
- KT QL-GP3F 32 spoke 100mm OLD
- REAR HUB
- KT QL-ZL5R 32 spoke 130mm OLD
Size Chart +
5‘.6” to 6’.1”
31” to 34”
For indication purposes only
Cooper bikes are aptly named after racing circuits the company has seen victory on, the first models Monza & Sebring are where Cooper won the F1 Championship in 1959.
Our classic British waxed cotton satchel
Take a look